<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7840869092986355085?origin\x3dhttps://lezontion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I started blogging again . Due to some boring days I have . And I cant really promise you, this blog won't die , cause I don't really have much time on computer although I have nothing much to do. This is just a test , and I 'll post something constructive later if possible.

posted @ 12/12/2009 12:17:00 PM


profile

I forget my name,but you can call me L.I just made that up 2 seconds ago.
I am just the average human being. BUT
I am a super cool awesome mysterious godly nice flying money-making nobel price award-winning kind of guy.

Wishes

Score 3 A1s
Get atleast B4 subs
My own room
Laptop
IPod
IPhone 3Gs
MP3
Nike/Addidas Sling bag
Nike/Addidas Shoes
Nike/Addidas waterbottle
BabyG Watch
Cool shirts
Nice notebook
Time machine
Better results
bold italic underline

Tagboard


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits

Layout & Image: !zrow

archives

  • December 2009
  • May 2010